There will be times in your life when you are desperate for answers, or desperate for something to change, or happen. First, you need to write down what it is you need or want. Then, ask the Universe out loud for what you need. Lastly, take action to get what you need and want, but try not to force it. Everything will come, but it will take time.
The Beatles sum up this important point in one of their songs…
“There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be”
If you have asked for it, and put things into place to get it, just let it be. Take a breath, relax and feel good that it is all on its way. Let the feelings of frustration and impatience go, and embrace a confident, calm, secure feeling. Trust the Universe. It’s got you covered. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015