“4 Hugs a Day, that’s the minimum. 4 Hugs a Day, not the maximum!”
You need 4 hugs a day just to survive, but don’t stop there! The more the better! Human touch is essential to our well being, so start hugging more! Once you start doing this more, you will notice how a simple hug can energize you and make you feel better. And the longer the hug, the better. Improve your day with a hug (or 4!). Namaste!
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014