The other day, I asked my children to search for the pot of gold that I hoped was hiding on our property. It was said in a joking way, but just saying it made me feel excited and like a kid again…what if we actually found a hidden treasure?
What I said was overheard by my mom’s husband Don. His wise advice to me was to “stop searching for the pot of gold; the pot of gold is you!”
This was my gentle reminder that I already have everything I need within myself. So do you. Realize that you are the pot of gold at the end of a beautiful rainbow. Treat yourself like gold…shine yourself up everyday and make good choices about how you spend yourself! You are worth it! Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014