If you have done something, take responsibility for it. If you are thinking about doing something, write it down, and assess it. If you commit to doing something, do it. When you make a commitment, stick by it. So, be careful about what you commit to! Namaste!
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015