Life can be hectic, and our own lofty goals can sometimes interfere with our feelings of happiness. Consider your happiness definition.
My 6 year old daughter Kayley reminded me tonight that “all you need to survive is food, and life and love”.
While we are frantically chasing down other things in our lives, we can forget that the simplest of things are often the most desirable and the most rewarding. Most of the time, we already have these simple things, but we are too busy to enjoy them.
Make some time to enjoy a relaxed, healthy meal with the people you love. Truly savor the food that is nourishing your body and giving you the energy you need to live your best life. Be grateful for the health you enjoy everyday. And tell the people you love how much you love them. And when they tell you how much they love you, let your heart swell with happiness. To be loved by anyone is an amazing feeling.
Be thankful for everything you already have in your life, and do not take anything for granted. Don’t forget to smile, especially if you feel like you don’t want to. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014