You do not need to know everything, but there are things you need to know! Start asking more questions, and be sure to ask the right people the right questions. Choose your information sources carefully. If they have done it before, they will be more likely to give you the right information. Namaste!
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014