Be honest with yourself and everyone else in your life. Being honest with yourself means to always respect and listen to yourself. You know deep inside of you what is right for you, and what is not, and also what you really want out of life. Listen to yourself. You know what is best for you.
Be honest with others, and always tell the truth. Be straight up with the people in your life. Even if you feel like you are going to hurt someone’s feelings, be honest in the most tactful way possible. You can only control your own feelings.
If you are honest, you will develop an amazing sense of trust in yourself. Others will respect you and look up to you for being true to yourself and to them.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015