Think you deserve a raise? Wanting that promotion? Want more help around the house? Need a break from the kids?
Go ahead and ask for it! Do not be afraid. When you ask, ensure that your are prepared. Write down on a piece of paper what you plan to say, and then practice it. Think of all of the possible outcomes, and how you might respond.
No matter what response you get, asking is the important part. Asking is action, and action produces results. You may get ‘no’ as an answer, but do not be discouraged. You have made yourself think, and you have gotten someone else to think about you in a different way also.
The Universe works in mysterious ways, so be accepting of the outcome and just keep the action going!
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015