We all know the popular song, Don’t Worry Be Happy. When my own mother sang this song at a recent karaoke party, it took the song to a whole new level of positive! The essence of this song is the key to ending your anxieties, and finding your balance of happiness. Stop worrying over things you cannot control. Control the things you can to the best of your abilities. And then decide to be happy. Have a joyous Saturday Night everyone. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015