Effort and action produce results. Motivation and desire inspire efforts and actions.
Look at your life. You will notice that you are seeing results in the areas that you are putting the most effort into. Not getting the results you want? Ask yourself if you are truly putting in the effort. Then ask yourself if you truly want to get results in that area. If you are motivated, you will put in the effort. So, why are you not motivated to get the results you think you want? What is holding back?
You are the only one holding you back. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. Break the walls down and tell yourself that you CAN do it.
Figure out what you really want, and what really motivates you. This is the key. Everything else will fall into place once you have that straight in your own mind.
Motivation. Effort. Results.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014