When you forgive someone for a wrongdoing, you set yourself free of the negative feelings associated with the act. Just let it go, move on, and learn. Forgiving is not accepting that what was done was correct. It is releasing yourself from those emotions, and it will allow you to move forward in your own life. You are what matters, so take care of you at all times. Forgive Best books on self help, organizational book, books of motivation, books on change, success lawsfor yourself. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015