It is almost that time of year again. Be prepared for Christmas this year, and start something small today. Make a list of all of the people that you will want to buy gifts for. If you can think of any ideas for gifts, write them beside that person’s name. Don’t worry about gift ideas if you don’t have them right now, just the names are important. This task should only take 5 minutes, but it will do a lot to get you in the right frame of mind. Writing things down really has an amazing impact, and suddenly the right gifts for the right people will start showing up for you as if by magic. Be ready to be prepared this year! Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014