Success Law: Form Teams Everywhere!
You were never meant to be alone in what you do. Life is much more fun and more rewarding when you have someone to share it with, professionally and personally. You will get farther much faster if you have amazing teams in place in all areas of your life.
Seek out people to share your life with who inspire you, and who complement your strengths and weaknesses. You do not have to be good at everything, so find people to partner with who have the qualities that are required.
Having a good partner, good friends, amazing support systems, close family, cohesive, smart work colleagues, as well as a great network of contacts is essential to a successful and happy life.
Think about forming teams in your life…from your family to your work colleagues. Think Big and think Together. Work toward similar goals with your teams and you will start achieving success sooner than you could ever have imagined.
Go Team O’Connor! Go Team On the Rocks! Go Team Tina and Ryan! Go Team Be That Girl!
What teams are you rooting for in your life? Start cheering them on today. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014