On Sunday, our oldest 2 daughters had music recitals for piano and violin. In the morning, when I reminded Kayley (who is almost 6) about her piano recital, she said “Yeah! I’ve been waiting for this day my whole life!”
Ah, perspective. No matter how old you are, you need to set goals. And you need to get excited about achieving those goals. Always strive to reach your goals, no matter what those goals are. Remember, your goals are personal. Stay excited about your life, and your dreams. And when you reach your goals, reward yourself and then set bigger ones. Conquer the world one small goal at a time. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015