On Sunday, our oldest 2 daughters had music recitals for piano and violin. In the morning, when I reminded Kayley (who is almost 6) about her piano recital, she said “Yeah! I’ve been waiting for this day my whole life!”
Ah, perspective. No matter how old you are, you need to set goals. And you need to get excited about achieving those goals. Always strive to reach your goals, no matter what those goals are. Remember, your goals are personal. Stay excited about your life, and your dreams. And when you reach your goals, reward yourself and then set bigger ones. Conquer the world one small goal at a time. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014