“To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.”
Make your body a priority by feeding it healthy food and lots of water. Give yourself 7-9 hours of sleep a day. Add some activity to your life. Having a healthy body that is strong and rested will ensure that you feel calm, relaxed and happy. Boost your confidence by maintaining a healthy body. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014