At the end of any vacation, you may feel sad about your return to “real life”. If this is the case, you need to rethink your “real life”!
It’s time to get excited about your everyday by making sure you are doing things you love. Follow your passion every day in everything you do, and let go of the things that bring you stress but do not give you results.
Don’t know what your passions are anymore? Time to think about it for real. in my book, Be That Girl, I walk you through writing a 5 year plan based on what you really want out of life. Can’t wait for your copy of the book? Sign up for my e-newsletter at and receive a free video on changing your life today.
Chase your dreams everyday and soon your dreams will be reality. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014