No Bake Homemade Playdough Recipe
“Simple and easy for kids and moms!”
1 cup of flour
1/4 cup salt
1/4 cup water
In a medium size mixing bowl, mix together the flour and salt. Add the water and use your hands to knead the mixture into a dough. Add small amounts of water if need be until desired consistency is reached.
Divide your dough in half or thirds, depending how many colors you want to make.
Use food coloring to make lots of different colors! Play with your dough and store in sealed plastic bags or glass containers.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015