Today I want to encourage you to release the fear you have of putting yourself out there. If you never get noticed, you will never attract the people you need in your life. Ask questions, even if they seem ridiculous. If you never ask, you will never know what the answer might have been.
I put myself on display every time I am at a book signing for Be That Girl. I consistently ask people if they have time to check out my book, and believe me I get a lot of different responses. Lots of no’s, lots of ignoring, and then there are the yesses. And sometimes, people are just drawn to my book.
Recently, I asked for something spectacular… a foreward for my book written by a bestselling author who has inspired me incredibly on my journey. Guess what? I got it. (Woo Hoo! Milestone Achieved!) Ask…and you shall receive.
Put yourself out there. Do not be afraid. Overcome the fear. Ask for ridiculous things. Believe that you can achieve things and that you deserve to achieve them, work hard, be worthy of help and offer to help others. Go get it! Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014