She is demonstrating here that you are never too young, or too old, to start loving yourself. It seems easier to love yourself when you are young, and you have not had the experience of messing up or making mistakes in your life. No matter what your experience, or your hardships, today is a new day. The past is just that… past, gone, done. Today is a new day, so start today with loving every piece of yourself. Forgive yourself and open yourself up to the love that you have already inside of you.
So start proclaiming “I am the Best!” everyday. Because you are. You deserve to love yourself and you are worth it. Namaste!
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015