“If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.”
Make time in your life by being more efficient. Make your “to do” lists the night before so that your brain can subconsciously work on getting it all done while you are sleeping. You will sleep better knowing what to expect from your day, and you will wake up feeling ready to take on the world! Your “to do” list should be detailed and include everything that will need to be done for the one day. Schedule your time everyday, and be sure to include work, personal, school and family stuff all on one calendar that you can keep with you at all times. Use a daily calendar that has time slots on it so that you can see just how much time you have to get things done. There is only so much time in the day, so make good use of every minute. Be sure to schedule in some time just for you… you deserve it.
Plan to do things, and then do them. This is the secret to success. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015