Mai Lieu is a successful inventor, businesswoman, author, and inspirational speaker who talks the talk and walks the walk. In fact, she is changing the discourse on entrepreneurship and blazing a trail of success for others to follow.
With more than 20 years experience in the beauty industry, she has won more than 7 first-place International hairdressing awards. She has worked and trained all over the world (USA, Canada, China, and Europe) and she has also been featured in the the Star Bulletin, Hawaii’s Business Mid-Week, KITV, KHON, KHNL TV, Global TV Canada, as well as over 10 radio stations! As an inspirational speaker, Mai is passionate about inspiring others to follow their dreams and sharing her secrets to creating success.
Mai Lieu lives, loves and surfs in Hawaii.
Here is your first glimpse of Mai on Hawaii News Now, discussing some of her CreaProducts.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015