How did it feel to wake up this morning? Did you wake up excited about the start of a new week? Did you wake up feeling anxious and grumpy?
Get control over your Monday! If you woke up feeling anxious and grumpy, there are 2 things you can do to change that.
1. Change what you are doing in your life immediately. If the thought of going into your job today gives you chest pain, and you continue down that road for long enough, it will consume you. Do not be afraid of change. Embrace it.
2. Change your thinking about what you do!
“The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.”
James M. Barrie
If you simply must do what you are doing, but it has been leaving a foul taste in your mouth, you need to change your thinking. You do have control! Start by changing every negative thought you have about what you do into a positive one. Stop complaining about where you are, especially if you are not prepared to make a change. Be thankful for what you have and you will start enjoying it!
There are only 2 choices. Start your Happy Monday plan today.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015