Good Morning! Want to start your Monday off smoothly, instead of Manically? You have to start planning for Monday on Sunday! On Sunday, write a list of things you will want / need to get done on Monday. Then, do as much prep work for Monday on Sunday. Prepare lunches, pick out clothes, get coffee / tea ready to go, tidy up, put things in the car you will need for Monday. You will sleep so much better on Sunday night! Then on Monday morning, make sure you get up early enough to NOT FEEL RUSHED. Mondays just got a whole lot better. Namaste!
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014