“The squeaky wheel gets the grease”
The only way you will get what you want is by asking for it! And do not take “no” for an answer. There is always a way, so just keep asking questions, even when you run into roadblocks. You may need to ask different people, or ask for it in a different way, but be persistent. The result is what we want, so keep it in the forefront of your mind. How we get there may not matter as much, so be prepared to follow a path that you may not have been down before, or that you did not anticipate. Be prepared for the opportunities that come when you start asking for things. You will get the grease if you are squeaky enough. Namaste!
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014