A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my office thoroughly, did all of my filing and got my desk looking neat and sweet, and I pumped up the good energy of my desk using Feng Shui. In just a few short weeks, I have moved out of that office, and yesterday I officially welcomed someone new to that office! Gotta love that turn around!
Clear out the clutter in your life, keep things organized and do not hang onto too many things. Keep it simple. Let go of the old, unused, unwanted stuff in your home, and in your life, and you will immediately make room for new, exciting things. Get ready for some change! Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014