Take a piece of paper and write down at the top
“Awesome things about ” Insert Your Name”. For me, it would be “Awesome things about Tina O’Connor”.
Write down your accomplishments in life as of today. Try to write down at least 5 things, but write as much as you can! Here are some examples:
- I completed grade 12
- I have a degree in ——-
- I have volunteered at the women’s shelter
- I secured a job at ——
- I helped an older person across the street the other day
- I am a licensed —–
- I am in school to be a —–
- I remember phone numbers, and PLU codes for vegetables, and my airmiles number
- I never forget a face
- I have an amazing smile
- I am great with kids (or animals)
- I am assertive (outgoing, fun, energetic, outrageous)
- I play the violin (or piano, guitar, etc)
- I can fit my fist in my mouth (this one is for someone special in my life!)
This is a personal list, and one that should be fun. Read your list over when you are done, and give yourself a pat on the back. YOU ARE AMAZING.
Now start treating yourself like the amazing person you are. And starting today, do whatever it takes to add things to your awesome list.
Have an abundant day! Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014