You work hard everyday, so make sure you reward yourself often with small things, and occasionally with larger things. Give yourself small rewards on a weekly basis at minimum. Daily would be a interesting goal. Reward yourself in BIG ways at least once per year.
Small rewards can be things like:
- a bath with some aroma therapy and a locked door
- a dark chocolate bar, a bottle of wine and your favorite book for an hour (or more…)
- a yoga class
- a sporting event
- coffee with a friend
- buying yourself a new plant, or some flowers
- 5 minutes of meditation
Big Rewards are things like:
- Trips or Vacations
- Shopping for Shoes, Clothes, Purses
- An item you’ve been wanting for a while… hot tub, lamborghini, motorbike, house
- Spa Weekend
You put in effort everyday in your life, and you deserve to be rewarded for those efforts. If you take responsibility for rewarding yourself when you have done good things, you will build confidence in yourself and you will not need to look externally for rewards. This will improve your outlook on everything, and when you have something to look forward to, you will be more motivated to put the effort in. And the more effort you put in, the more you will be able to reward yourself. Cool, huh?
Have a wonderful day. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014