You never know when inspiration is going to hit you. The other day on my drive home from Edmonton, I was inspired by a Trooper song. These were the lyrics that spoke to me…
“If you don’t like what you got, why don’t you change it?
If your world is all screwed up , rearrange it”
While this particular inspiration proves that I am a rocker at heart, you don’t have to be a rocker, or even like rock music, to see the inspiration in it.
If you are not happy with the results you are seeing in your life, you need to know that you have the power to change it. Grab onto that feeling of control, and make a change in your life, even if it is a small one.
I also like the reference to rearranging things in your life. I love to organize! Rearranging a room in your home can have a tremendous impact on your life. So make a concrete change to something in your home that has been bugging you. Doing this will not only change how you feel about your surroundings; it will also change how you feel inside.
Have an incredible Monday!
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015