This morning I awoke to a familiar song, “Ruby Tuesday” by the Rolling Stones. Here is the small, inspiring quote that caught me this morning.
Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind…
You have got to be able to see where you want to go, otherwise you will feel like you have no direction. Lack of direction results in a lack of motivation, which will keep you exactly where you are right now. If you see your dreams and focus on them all the time, no matter how huge they are, you will be motivated to take action. Take baby steps every day towards your dreams and you will get you there.
Have a beautiful day.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014