“Work is hard. Distractions are plentiful. And time is short.”
When you do have time off, be careful how you spend it. You cannot get the time that passes back, and you do not want to regret anything. Focus on the things in your life that you care about most, and give those things as much time as you can by scheduling them first. And do your best to not get distracted. Do something fun today… it is Friday! Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015