Take 5 minutes today to meditate. Sit on the floor in a cross legged position. Sit up tall, and place your hands face up on your lap. Take 5 deep, cleansing breaths, and then close your eyes. Now try to quiet your mind and focus on the space in between your thoughts. Focus on your breathing, and the quietness inside your mind. When thoughts enter into your head, do not judge them, just let them go, and refocus on your breathing. Before you open your eyes, say something in your head that you are thankful for. Enjoy the amazing feeling of peace and calm that this 5 minutes can bring. Namaste!
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014