Last night I attended my first “Hot” Yoga Class at a new studio. I have been wanting to try it for a long time, but it was not offered at the studio that I usually go to. And I was comfortable at the studio I went to all the time!
Deciding to try out a new studio last night, I could feel my own apprehension. “What will the studio be like”, “will I find it easily”, “who will the instructor be”, “how will it be different”?!
I was nervously excited about this new venture! As it turned out, I found the studio very easily, parking was a breeze, and there were only 4 people in my class! And the heat in that room made me sweat, and relax immediately!
Driving home afterwards in my sweat soaked clothes, I felt powerful and calm and excited. Having pushed myself out of my comfort zone to try something new, I gained access to a cool new yoga studio that I can see fast becoming my favorite.
Get out of your comfort zone and try something new today. Opportunities are waiting for you. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015