Positivity can be found in every situation that you encounter. Take a moment everyday to assess your experiences, and realize that enjoying your life comes down to how you perceive your experiences. When life gets hard, focus on the positive things that you are getting out of each experience. And whistling or singing a song once in a while can really turn your day around.
Today, I’m singing a little ditty by Monty Python…
Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse
When you’re chewing on life’s gristle, don’t grumble give a whistle
This will help things turn out for the best
Always look on the bright side of life
Always look on the right side of life
Enjoy your day! Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015