Success Law:Think Big, Focus Small.
In order to be successful, you need to start getting results in all areas of your life. The results do not have to be big, they just have to be there consistently. Break down your large goals into smaller chunks or pieces. They will need to be small enough to be accomplished in a day, or in a week. Then take action everyday towards accomplishing those small goals. If you are consistent, and you are taking the right actions, you will start seeing results. Reward yourself when you accomplish something small, because all of the little results will add together to get to the big goal. Think big and then focus small. You CAN do anything. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014