Knowing what you want, and when you want it is the key to your success.
What I want is exemplified by a few simple lyrics in a Queen song…
“I want it all, I want it all,I want it all, and I want it now!”
Funny, but absolutely true. Wanting it all NOW creates an interesting dynamic in my life. The frustration and stress of waiting for the things I want forces me to have more patience, which is something I need to consciously work on everyday. Wanting it all now is also extremely motivating and it inspires me to take actions everyday towards getting what I want. The results are incredible, and usually worth the wait.
Today, I would encourage you to really think about what you want, and when you want it. Realize that you deserve to get everything you want and it is totally in your control to get it all. You may not have full control over when you get it, but the more effort you put in, the quicker it will happen. So, what are you prepared to do to fulfill your dreams in a timely fashion? What are you prepared to give up right now to secure your dreams? Just start doing it and you will amaze yourself in the near future. Action = Results. Go for it! Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014