Know what you want. Those of you who have done my Planet Do-it Chapter/Seminar will have a good idea of what you really want. If you do not know what you want, for now just think of something that you’ve always wanted to do but have restricted yourself in some way. (I don’t have enough schooling, money, time, courage to do that). The more ridiculous your goal appears to be to you, the better. Write that thing down.
Be on the lookout for opportunities. The Universe will always give you what you need, and what you have asked for, but it may not be packaged up the way you thought. So be aware of everything going on around you. Ask lots of questions, and listen carefully.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015