My daily inspiration this morning came from my tea cup, which read “take some time”. I have included a picture of it here! For me, taking some time means giving myself some time, even if it is 5 minutes. I plan to do just that today. I will do yoga by the pool, even if it is just for 5 minutes. You cannot make more time, but you can take more time. Use your time wisely, and add value to your day and to yourself by taking some for you. Enjoying 5 minutes sitting with your eyes closed and focusing on your breathing can reconnect you with the Universe and with yourself and you will be amazed how great you will feel after just 5 minutes. Set a timer if you need to, but take that time for you today. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015