Make sure you eat breakfast every day. Your body has been starved through the night, and it needs the immediate nourishment that breakfast gives. Eating anything within the first hour of being awake will kick start your metabolism, which will help you lose weight and give you the energy you need to start your day off right. So, go ahead and make yourself a piece of toast, or get a bowl of cereal. Adding a fruit will make the energy last even longer. What could be easier than a banana? Feed your body, and you will feed your soul. Have an abundant day!
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014