This morning, our three daughters were up early and Ryan and I were desperate for a half hour more of sleep. So, I asked my oldest daughter to help us by getting breakfast for herself and her younger sisters. A blissful half an hour later, we walked into the kitchen to find cereal all over the floor, and our kids dining on a crazy oatmeal concoction laced with chocolate chips, honey and marshmallows out of soggy paper muffin cups. The kids were happy, and high on sugar. The kitchen was a disaster. Ryan and I eventually felt like it was a fair payment for the extra sleep.
Remember that nothing is FREE in this life, and in order to get, you must be willing to give. This is the great exchange. Realizing the inevitability of this exchange can change your perspective on everything that happens in your life. So, what are you willing to do, or give up, to get what you want? It is always your choice, and in your control. Have a fantastic week!
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014