I recently read a book to my 3 girls called “Little Miss Giggles”, part of the Little Miss Collection.
In this story, Little Miss Giggles wakes up one day and she has lost her giggle!
Mr. Happy, who of course cannot stand to see anyone not happy, figures out a way to help her get her giggle back. He gives her an empty box that says something like “Contains 1 Giggle”. She opens it up and says “There is nothing in here!” And he says, “of course there is”…
and then she starts giggling!
This story just reminded me of how powerful that computer is that you have inside of your head. You can truly create everything you want and need with your mind. You need to know how powerful your mind is, and you need to start using it to benefit you everyday. Let’s start a giggle revolution by making some boxes of giggles, and sharing them with others around us. Soon, we will will all be laughing our way through every day. What could be more perfect? Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015