Are you always rushing in the morning? Do you find you just never have enough time for breakfast, or anything else in the morning? You need to get up earlier! Set your alarm for 1 hour earlier than it is set for now. Get up when the alarm goes off, and get ready to go! You will feel an incredible sense of calmness when you add this time, and it will start your day off positively. You will have time for breakfast, reading your book, sneaking in some exercise (running or yoga), or catching up on emails. You may need to adjust your bedtime a little so that you are still getting adequate sleep, but your body will adjust within 2 days! Enjoy the quiet of your house before everyone else gets up, and revel in the magic of the sunrise every morning. Namaste!
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014