Force yourself to consciously smile more. When you are driving in the car, smile. When you are walking through the grocery store, smile. When you are losing your mind at work, smile! You may have to physically force it sometimes by using your fingers to push your frown up… but do it! People will look at you and wonder what you are smiling at…that is your secret! You’ll change your own mood, and the moods of others around you one smile at a time.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015