Well, it’s Monday. The sun is shining brightly in YYC today, the geese are honking, and everyone is feeling lighter wearing their spring jackets. Finally!
All of this delicious sun is melting the snow quickly, and the treasures that have been covered up all winter are being revealed. For the O’Connor girls this morning, the “treasure” we got to see made us all bust a gut in the school parking lot.
It was the Underwear. The same pair that made us giggle every morning in the fall was still sitting right where they were left! I’m all about cleaning up the world, but you won’t find me picking up those bad boys. Clearly, everyone else at school feels the same!
What a fabulous way to start the day…laughing our butts off at the hilarious pair of undies.
What made your Monday special?
Yours in laughter,
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015