Oh Sunday! How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
Once we had children, “sleeping in” or reading a book on the weekend seemed to disappear. But we were missing it! Thankfully, my cousin Julie taught me the value of sharing the weekend days with your spouse in order to garner some time to yourself.
Essentially, you take turns having a “sleep in” day. When it is your sleep in day, you are allowed to stay in your bedroom until 10:30 or 11 without any interruptions to do as you please (sleep, read, do yoga). The following day, it would be your responsibility to get up and take care of your home life. Saturday is now Ryan’s sleep in day, and Sunday is mine.
Find more time for you. You’re worth it.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015