“Making it work-Takes a little Time!”
They are correct, and this applies as much to work as it does to relationships! If you want something to “Work” in your life, you have got to be willing to put in the effort. As one of my coaches, Devlyn Steele (www.toolstolife.com) says, things always take longer, and are harder, than you originally anticipate. Stay focused on your goal, make it work no matter what, and do not get discouraged when it doesn’t go the way you planned. The path to your success may not always “look” the way you originally thought…keep on keeping on and you’ll get there no matter what! Have faith, work hard, stay positive, and SING your way through life. “Makin’ it work…” is in your control. Namaste.
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015
- Buckle Up – 2015 is Going To Be An Exciting Year! - January 15, 2015
- We Enjoyed Meeting You! - December 9, 2014
- Come & See Us at the National Women’s Show in Toronto this Weekend - November 6, 2014