You do not need to know everything, but there are things you need to know! Start asking more questions, and be sure to ask the right people the right questions. Choose your information sources carefully. If they have done it before, they will be more likely to give you the right information. Namaste!
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015