Ahhhh, Tuesday. Another one of my favorite days. On the weekend, I was reminded by my mother, Janet Legere, to have an “attitude of gratitude”. There is always something we can be thankful for! Tomorrow morning when you wake up, think of at least 1 thing you are grateful or thankful for. It can be anything! “I am thankful that I have clean underwear to put on today”, “I am thankful to have running, hot water!”, “I am thankful that I woke up this morning!”, “I am grateful for my new shoes!”. I know you can come up with 1 thing (even if you wake up in a funk!), but I would challenge you to come up with 5 things! Being thankful for things in your life will put a smile on your face and a warmness in your heart. And the Universe will respond positively, so be ready! Have an abundant day!
Latest posts by Tina O'Connor (see all)
- Get your dose of daily Yoga in 8 minutes! - June 7, 2017
- It’s a GREAT Friday with $1.99 Kobo Ebooks All Day! - April 14, 2017
- Making Good Friday Great with a Big EBook Sale! - April 7, 2017
- Waste not, Want Not: Reuse your Water, Simply. - May 6, 2015
- Go after what you want! - April 30, 2015